Kingdom Come - Mazza

Katelyn POV
This episode is NOT suitable for anyone under 18 or anyone that gets offended easily.. This is a whore house...
I have made a grave mistake... This is not the life I envisioned. I. for some reason, thought there would be other ladies here to care for the children..

Someone to do my makeup and hair..

Just something better. It had been a week of hell..

And to make matters worst, I went into labor early. 

Out came the most beautiful little girl name Krea

Life seemed to settle down after the birth of my daughter. Lexie and I were a team. With three babies and one toddler we had our hands full.

I also finally started working, I met this man name Jason. My first customer and I was smitten.

He was charming and so sweet. He was a raider from the outskirts of town. He never talked down to me or made me feel like a whore, though I didn't make as money as Lexie he was my dream come true.

Lexie was working over time and had a lot of customers. She was way more beautiful then I and this came so naturally to her. 

It was finally time for some birthdays and Raider Jason came out to help us. We often times didn't woohoo, just talked and cuddled or I sucked him off. He really was perfect and well endowed. 

"This whore house is amazing!"
"It is, I love that there are no boundaries!" The men talk about the pleasure they receive here and it makes me giggle. Raider Jason gushed about me and the things we do in bed. I felt pleased.  

Finally it was time for the triple birthday.. 


The spookiest thing happen while Aliss was aging up. Her fathers ghost appeared to see her become a girl. He seemed pleased at his daughter but disappointed at the state of what had become since his passing. 

Eloisa was the last to age up and I had to admit Lexies children were gorgeous.

Not to mention well behaved. Aliss immediately went to her sister and helped her with her blocks. I hoped with all my might the girls wouldn't follow in our footsteps.

With all the extra money we were making we were able to afford a chess table for Lady Aliss. She spent hours and hours playing it. Often times she would play with the johns and beat them, causing them to toss her a few coins.

"Kenny, how nice to see you."
"Hi Lexie.."
The one thing that surprised me about now being a whore was the fact that so many womens husbands were often over here getting the pleasure they couldn't get at home. It often made me wonder if my husband had ever made this trip.

Being an outcast, it wasn't often Lady Aliss brought home any friends but today she brought home one of the orphanged children. The girl was beautiful and full of life. She would make a good friend for Lady Aliss.

"No one will know I was here right?"
"Of course not, we pride ourselves on keeping our mouths shut."

All too soon it was my daughters birthday. I was with Jason so Lexie brought her to the cake. I made it out there just at the tail end of it. 

She came out with silver hair and eyes that pierced your soul, she was gorgeous!

Life was definitely calming down around here. The kids were older so now we had more free time. 
After a long night of whoring I could finally relax and hang out with the kids.

I was so busy tickling the toddlers I missed Aliss sneaking outside to a genie lamp that was dropped off earlier that day by an older woman.


By the time Lexie or I realized she was missing she walked in with a dead man. Lexies face drained of all color.
"Pong? Baby?"
The look on his face said enough without words and Lexie closed her mouth. I grab the kiddos and head upstairs. I made it right before the yelling started. Aliss came running up the stairs soon after with tears in her eyes. 

Pong kept to himself mostly and definitely didn't talk to his wife, hell he didn't even recognize he was married. He was amazing with the kids though, even mine. 
Being in this whore house has been a roller coaster but I wanted adventure in my life and now I had just that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2