Kingdom Come - Year 500 - Part 6

Brea was hardly ever home and that was a good thing for her marriage because her husband never got the chance to ask too many questions like, How is she pregnant when they hadn't had sex in many many months.
Labor came swiftly after Brea had gotten home from helping the Zarubins with there quads. 

Brea was so happy to see both her kids came out with the alien skin of her people. If they came out pale her husband would surely know or have a lot of questions.

Torny was once again at another settlers house gathering intel. The kids were oh so eager to speak about their families.
"Yeah my mama is an alien and my dad is a human. Isn't that cool? That makes me half alien!"

To soon it was time for the twins birthday. Manuel helped Brea bring the babies to the cake. 


Darby and Melinda grow up into beautiful little girls. 

"Aliss said she saw her dad come back to her as a ghost on her birthday. What a nut job!"
"Oh my god, stop stop stop.. you're killing me."

Iame was so good with animals. They often came to the lot just to play with him. He wished his parents would let him have a dog or cat. 

Over to the Mazza household Pong and Lexie was arguing again. 
"I want you gone. Leave my house."
"Oh would you like some privacy with your WHORE! I heard about summer fest. How dare you?"
"How dare I? I died and the next day you had men in and out of my house, selling your body."
"YOU DIED. What else was I suppose to do?"
"Whatever, get out. I've already sold you to the Raiders. Pack your things."
"You.. You sold me? What about my children?"
"They will stay here, as they should. Goodbye Lexie"

With tears in her eyes Lexie packs her bags and heads out into the heat. She thought Katelyn was her friend, her sister wife and she had betrayed her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b